Monday, November 9, 2009

Obeservations on SE

As ususual SE morning started with a bang. Crying, she refused to come up stairs. Once upstairs she was in a very foul mood and still crying. I'd asked her last night to remove nail polish from her fingernails so she wouldn't receive a uniform violation. She had not done this and infomed me that she wanted the violation. I had to hold her down to get the polish removed. She could not find one of her shoes and was angry about that. I told her she had to wear her tennis shoes, at first she admantly refused, but relented in the end. Finally she was out the door for school. I fear her Asperger's symptoms are becoming more pronounced,

1 comment:

  1. Reading your daily observations is like seeing bits of my own daily routine. Though my son does not take any meds.

    I don't know how you do it with two children with symptoms, but I admire you greatly.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete