Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SE

SE was difficult to get out the door to school as usual this morning. I got a call this afternoon from her principal. It seems she forged my signature on her graded paper then lied about it.
She earned herself 2 days of in-school  suspension. I didn't allow her to go to tennis this afternoon as punishment.


When I picked her up from school she'd been crying and continued to cry and deny the entire incident though we had proof. I don't know what to do. This isn't the first time she's lied about something and denied it. It's becoming worse.  The things she lies about range from large to small, significant to insignificant. I'm troubled and perplexed as to how to help her with this. She gets angry when we tell her we can't trust her, but the fact of the matter is we can't. She has a doctors appointment and therapy tomorrow. Hopefully they will be able to shed some light on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment